Monday, July 11, 2011

Don't worry, it's all fun and games!

I was innocently putting a book away for a customer pick-up when a co-worker started picking on me. She was ringing up another co-worker who told her not to because I'm "so tenderhearted."

She laughed and totally outed me! Going on about my dark streak, and I'm not so innocent or tenderhearted at all. :b WHAT?!

If you know "me" and then really know me... You know how much this is true. Haha. I love that woman and the fact that she can see right through me. :)

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of a conversation I had with two co-workers...one of them Charlotte. I mentioned not feeling well and the other one asked if I was pregnant and Charlotte was the one who "outed me" (or so she thought) thinking she knew me saying that I would be freaking out and whatnot.

    Well, it turned out I was. It was so funny that I told her that I was weeks before she realized that I truly was pregnant. Its pretty funny to me...Really it has only a minimal similarity to your story besides 3 coworkers talking. but anywho, its writen now, so I might as well post it.

    ReplyDelete