Thursday, January 3, 2013

You Can't Have Both

I went to the doctor a few weeks ago to talk about my health and I also told her we had just started trying to conceive.

She stopped what she was doing, looked at me and flat out told me I can't have both. I need to focus on one or the other.

So, we are no longer trying. We will start again in the fall. Finances are tight right now until we can get our car loan transferred to our own bank in February and then I want to focus on getting a few smaller debts paid off this year while building up our savings. I think my doctor visit was perfect timing. I'm glad she was so upfront about it, too.

I'm still not taking the methotrexate pills for my psoriasis, and I'm not on any hormonal birth control either. I figure I can let my body get back to normal in the meantime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment